Client had a web site that was very Web 1.0. The majority text was part of an image. No SEO anywhere to be found. No mobile presence at all. Navigation was very unreliable and spotty at best.
We decided that a complete overhaul was necessary. A responsive design for a mobile ready site which puts them back on the map.
We kept some images from the previous website because we thought it was very fitting for them. Deleting text from those images was fairly easy – we added new images of course!
Navigation is now in the users sight and more readable.
This was somewhat of a challenge since we needed to mesh the old with the new. However, we really liked how this one turned out. The client has some back end abilities that were never possible in the last design. They have more control over what happens to their site. The best part – we were way under their budget!